Failed Stimulator show details Failed Stimulator
Aug 19th, 2016

I would never let him touch me again. He shouldn't be operating on anyone!!!! He put a Spinal Cord Stimulator in my spine. Which never covered the area of pain. I remember him cutting me & about came off the table because I wasn't numb or put to sleep When I had it revised the surgeons couldn't believe what he done to my back. They brought other doctors in cause they were so shocked!!! I also seen a young girl in his office he did surgery on & he hit her nerve & she was so messed up she could barely walk or use one side of her body. If you notice how much his hands shakes even though he tries to hide it , that's why he's messed up on so many people!!!! I felt bad for that young girl & told her to go get another doctor. Please don't let this doctor mess you up like so many others. Do research on your Doctors, your life is in their hands. Go elsewhere!!!

by Donna Kirby on May 3rd, 2016

Dr. Pledger, saved my life. After a bad surgery from another doctor, he helped me so much. I owe my life to him. He's very good at what he does. Best bedside manner. Makes sure you have what you need, he's wonderful.

mr show details mr
by Larry Marshall on Jul 23rd, 2015

dr pledger was very good he knew what was wrong a did a great job fixing it

by Ron Funderburg on May 6th, 2015

Always available for me during the past two years. A pleasure to work with.

Jan 8th, 2015

failed back surgery

Lifesaver show details Lifesaver
by Brenda Hurley on Dec 10th, 2014

He has been my Dr. for 34 yrs. He explains every thing to me. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't be walking now.

butcher show details butcher
Jul 24th, 2013

This guy should not be practicing medicine at all. Or wait, that's exactly what he's doing, practicing!!! funny thing is, sometimes he gets it right, do you wanna be the one he gets it wrong with? he's been called the butcher, do you really want him working on your loved ones.

Lora show details Lora
May 17th, 2012

I love Dr. Pledger He helped me when no one else would. This doctor literally saved my life!

Apr 26th, 2012

Dr Pledgers office is immaculately clean, his staff is friendly professionaly & nice. He is very nice and helpful. Makes you feel like you've known him all your life. He is very reassurring to his patients and their family. I find him overall a very good doctor. I highly recommend him.

Dr Pledger is a great physician show details Dr Pledger is a great physician
Jan 18th, 2011

Dr Pledger had been a life save for me! He helped me when other surgeons said I was fine or nothing could be done for me. Dr Pledger found the problem in my back, explained all possible procedures and took the time to listen to me and address my concerns. I drive over 2 1/2 hours to see him and it is worth every mile! Thanks to him I am better than I have been in many, many years. I am very greatful to him and his staff.