Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  Lifesaver  |  show details
by Brenda Hurley on Dec 10th, 2014

He has been my Dr. for 34 yrs. He explains every thing to me. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't be walking now.

|  butcher  |  show details
Jul 24th, 2013

This guy should not be practicing medicine at all. Or wait, that's exactly what he's doing, practicing!!! funny thing is, sometimes he gets it right, do you wanna be the one he gets it wrong with? he's been called the butcher, do you really want him working on your loved ones.

|  Lora  |  show details
May 17th, 2012

I love Dr. Pledger He helped me when no one else would. This doctor literally saved my life!

|  show details
Apr 26th, 2012

Dr Pledgers office is immaculately clean, his staff is friendly professionaly & nice. He is very nice and helpful. Makes you feel like you've known him all your life. He is very reassurring to his patients and their family. I find him overall a very good doctor. I highly recommend him.

|  Dr Pledger is a great physician  |  show details
Jan 18th, 2011

Dr Pledger had been a life save for me! He helped me when other surgeons said I was fine or nothing could be done for me. Dr Pledger found the problem in my back, explained all possible procedures and took the time to listen to me and address my concerns. I drive over 2 1/2 hours to see him and it is worth every mile! Thanks to him I am better than I have been in many, many years. I am very greatful to him and his staff.

|  HIPPA, competency and professionalism  |  show details
by suzyq19602003 on May 25th, 2009

I accompanied a friend and their loved one to the appointment. First, back office staff came to ask personal questions in waiting room. Same person was domineering and scolding in demeanor to patient and loved one. Poor quality of service when did not obtain the known xrays via computer, taken at hospital and insisting on running up another tax payer bill to do same again. Dr aware patient was a cardiac patient and reviewed medical papers from the facility where he lived. Dr ordering a MRI for a patient with a defibrillator(now a common implant after cardiac surgery.) When loved one asked, his response was, "Well they ask about that sort of thing when you go for the test." THEN ordered the proper diagnostic test for this patient. Office set up like others with a private area before exiting the back area to set up testing and next appointment. Two staff members insisting we go to the outer desk instead. The loved one now agitated from repeated conflicts was approached AGAIN in the office lobby to discuss the conflicts in a belittling fashion.I was merely a nurse watching and observing the details.

|  I Think Dr. Pledger Is Fantastic  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Feb 17th, 2007 on insiderpages.com

I have nothing but the best to say about Dr. Pledger. I have been his patient since 1992 and he has done 4, soon to be 5 surgeries on me an...

|  Orthopedists  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Sep 25th, 2005 on insiderpages.com

I do not like this doctor. He has no bedside manner at all. If he cannot do surgery on you he seems to not what to try to do very much for y...

|  Spinal surgery  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Sep 13th, 2005 on insiderpages.com

This doctor if he cannot do surgery on you he does not really want to treat you very well. I am having trouble with him writing a report to ...