Dr. Stephen Pledger MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine Franklin, OH

3.3

October 2nd, 2016
He is losing his mind.
This so called dr should not be practicing any more. After two attempts he has completely ruined my spine. He does not remember anything from appointment to appointment and will claim your a liar if challenged. Save yourself the hassle, look elsewhere for help this guy is a hack and is borderline psychotic.

October 2nd, 2016
He is losing his mind.

September 1st, 2016
He needs a new nurse
Dr. Pledger was great but his nurse is the most unprofessional, lying person I have ever delt with. I was told to call when I had a date for my test, she would get me in that day, I called repeatedly, left her voice mails, when she did call back she blamed a faulty phone system and she would talk to Dr. Pledger and get my results and call me back because no appointments available until late October, 3 days later and still no call or appointment. How can 1 person cause such a bad review... YOU DEAL WITH HER AND GET BACK TO ME!

September 1st, 2016
He needs a new nurse

August 19th, 2016
Failed Stimulator
I would never let him touch me again. He shouldn't be operating on anyone!!!! He put a Spinal Cord Stimulator in my spine. Which never covered the area of pain. I remember him cutting me & about came off the table because I wasn't numb or put to sleep When I had it revised the surgeons couldn't believe what he done to my back. They brought other doctors in cause they were so shocked!!! I also seen a young girl in his office he did surgery on & he hit her nerve & she was so messed up she could barely walk or use one side of her body. If you notice how much his hands shakes even though he tries to hide it , that's why he's messed up on so many people!!!! I felt bad for that young girl & told her to go get another doctor. Please don't let this doctor mess you up like so many others. Do research on your Doctors, your life is in their hands. Go elsewhere!!!

May 3rd, 2016
Dr. Pledger, saved my life. After a bad surgery from another doctor, he helped me so much. I owe my life to him. He's very good at what he does. Best bedside manner. Makes sure you have what you need, he's wonderful.

July 23rd, 2015
mr
dr pledger was very good he knew what was wrong a did a great job fixing it

July 23rd, 2015
mr
dr pledger was very good he knew what was wrong a did a great job fixing it

May 6th, 2015
Always available for me during the past two years. A pleasure to work with.

May 6th, 2015
Always available for me during the past two years. A pleasure to work with.

January 8th, 2015