A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Pliska:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Pliska is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Pliska graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pliska has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Edward Pliska MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen E. Pliska practice?
- Dr. Stephen Pliska has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Pliska practices Family Medicine near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Primary Care Doctors.