A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Plymate:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Plymate, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Castration (Orchiectomy)
- Hormone-Dependent Cancer
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Plymate graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Plymate has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Harborview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Rex Plymate MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen R. Plymate practice?
- Dr. Stephen Plymate has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Plymate practices Internal Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists.