Dr. Stephen Pociask Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Pociask?

March 7th, 2017

Great Doctor

Dr. P actually talks to you and listens to what is going on with your pain.

February 29th, 2016

Dr. Stephen B. Pociask and his staff are by far the rudest, most unprofessional and uncaring group we have ever dealt with. Instead of caring about my husband's pain management (he is a former athlete who worked physical jobs his entire career), Dr. Pociask and his staff choose to treat to profile my husband instead of treat him. While our doctor in CA and his staff were amazing and dedicated, we now have the exact opposite experience here in NC. Absolutely awful people to deal with.

February 15th, 2015

I have used him for years and he is amazing. Always timely and thoughtful

September 4th, 2013

Doctor Doesn't Listen To Patients, Never Available

I would not recommend Dr. Stephen Pociask or the Rock Hill Piedmont SouthEast Pain Clinic to anyone. I have been a patient here for several years and I am currently looking for a new Doctor and Clinic. I started here as a patient of Dr. Tameta Clark, who was wonderful, but she left. I then had no Doctor for at least 3 visits (which equals 6 months when you come every other month), the nurses simply refilled prescriptions without addressing any changes, telling me a new Doctor would be starting shortly. I was then asked to see Dr. Robert Sullivan, who was by far the rudest, and most unprofessional Doctor I have ever met. I immidiately told the nurses and stated I never wanted to be seen by him again, they informed me they receive similar complaints often and understood. Next I was assigned to Dr. Stephen Pociask. At first I thought he was okay, but as time went on I changed my opinion. It was very difficult to get in to see him, twice I had emergencies with medication issues, and even though he was there, he would not talk to me when I came in to the office or on the phone, I had to keep playing phone tag relaying messages through the nurses for days until once I had to finally go to thd ER. Then another time I had a 3pm appointment, I was stuck in traffic due go an accident, so I tried calling the clinic to say I would be a few minutes late. I called at least 8 times and no one answered, so I left a message. I arrived for my 3pm appointment at 3:06 pm and was told he already left for the day. I was his last appointment so when I was not there he left. I was 6 minutes late!!! And this was after the ER visit and having to wait over a month to get an appointment, I had an emergency needing prescription changes and he had no time for me, when I finally get an appointment, he left, no concern for his patient that was having issues outside of the normal visit routine. Now every time I call they are closed. There phone system has lots of messages about hours, and times for prescription pick ups, but none of it is accurate and they know it is incorrect. They now are patient driven, so they close at any time of day, after the last patient. Could be early, late, its different every day. They will not allow prescription refills until basically the day before you take your last pill, but they went from having prescription pick ups twice a day, to now it is 48-72 hrs after you call the nurse line to request it, but you never know when they get the message, cuz they close at different times everyday. This Doctor in my opinion should not be caring for chronic pain patients, he lacks the understanding of what its like for the patients. He would rather just not dispense pain meds if possible. The clinic is a hot mess, which I would recommend avoiding, it used to be good, but not anymore.

August 17th, 2011

A True Professional

I first heard about Dr. Pociask from my wife because he is her doctor. She kept telling me what a great doctor was and how confident she was in him. I lost my pain doctor due to a transfer when I decided to give this guy a chance. Well I can honestly say I immediately seen what my wife was talking about. Dr. Pociask genuinely cared about me as a patient in pain. He listened to my concerns and along with me set up a game plan as how to best treat me. For the first time in a long time I was able to live almost pain free. Although I still have some pain(good days & bad days) he has yet to give up on my treatment. I am thoroughly confident that one day soon with the help of Dr.Pocissk

October 19th, 2017