A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Pollard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Pollard, Allergist & Immunologist, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pollard
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pollard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Pollard, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pollard graduated from University of Louisville . He has 5 awards.
Dr. Pollard has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Floyd Memorial Hospital & Health Serv
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen J Pollard MD is a male Allergist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Pollard practice?
- Dr. Stephen Pollard has 6 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Pollard practices Pediatrics and Allergy near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: New Albany, IN and Columbus, IN.
See Louisville Pediatricians.