A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Pollard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Pollard, Allergist & Immunologist, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pollard
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pollard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Pollard, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pollard graduated from University of Louisville . He has 5 awards.
Dr. Pollard has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Floyd Memorial Hospital & Health Serv
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen J Pollard MD is a male Allergist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Pollard practice?
- Dr. Stephen Pollard has 6 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Pollard practices Pediatrics and Allergy near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: New Albany, IN and Columbus, IN.
See Louisville Pediatricians.