A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Pollock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Pollock is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pollock
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Pollock Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Pollock, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pollock graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pollock has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital Center
- Franklin Square Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen H Pollock MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stephen H. Pollock practice?
- Dr. Stephen Pollock has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Pollock practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Towson, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Lutherville Timonium, MD.
See Towson Internists and Towson Cardiologists.