A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Ponder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Ponder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Ponder, CDE, MD is board certified in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Growth Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ponder graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Ponder has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Midland Memorial Hospital
- Driscoll Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ponder accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen W. Ponder practice?
Dr. Stephen Ponder practices Pediatric Endocrinology near Temple, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Round Rock, TX and Odessa, TX.
See Temple Pediatric Specialists.