A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Pophal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Pophal, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pophal graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Pophal has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Arrowhead Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen G Pophal MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen G. Pophal practice?
- Dr. Stephen Pophal has 5 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Pophal practices Pediatric Cardiology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Flagstaff, AZ and Gilbert, AZ.
See Phoenix Cardiologists.