A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Popkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Popkin, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Popkin
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Popkin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Popkin, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Popkin graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Marc Popkin MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Popkin practice?
- Dr. Stephen Popkin has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Popkin practices Psychiatry near Denver, CO.
See Denver Psychiatrists.