Dr. Stephen Portera MD Patient Reviews

• Urology Memphis, TN

October 17th, 2016
I have had interstitial cystitis for five years. I recently moved to the area and had tried several different techniques and prescribed meds with very little success. When I saw Dr. Portera he understood and talked to me about this disease. He prescribed me a new med that he said he has had lots of success. I have had very little problems with IC since I started seeing Dr. Portera.

April 12th, 2015
Dr. Portera performed my lapariscopic complete hysterectomy, and did an excellent job. He is the best UROGYN. He is genuinely concerned with all patients, and always does his very best to ensure a thorough diagnosis and treatment plan. He is not cut happy, and will do all humanly possible to serve his patients as though they are family! He is very well respected by all physicians and considered the top in his field.

February 27th, 2015
Dr. Portera is an excellent doctor. He is very informative about your diagnosis and options in treating same. Have been going to Dr. Portera for 4 years and would never consider changing physicians. He is tops in my opinion.

July 27th, 2013
Veterinarian
I had hurt my back, and post hysterectomy, i started to have pelvic organ prolapse. I was scared to death. I went to Dr. Portera who put my fears at ease and told me he could fix this. He did excellent surgery. No complications. Everything is great. Just like he said. Dr. Portera and his staff are compassionate and very helpful. My cousin was probably his very next patient. She's happy, too. They are awesome.