Learn more about Dr. Stephen Possick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Possick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Possick, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Possick graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Possick has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital Of St Raphael
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen E Possick MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stephen E. Possick practice?
- Dr. Stephen Possick has 9 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Possick practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Guilford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New Haven, CT and Hamden, CT.
See Guilford Internists and Guilford Cardiologists.