Learn more about Dr. Stephen Possick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Possick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Possick
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Possick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Possick, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Possick graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Possick has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital Of St Raphael
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen E Possick MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stephen E. Possick practice?
- Dr. Stephen Possick has 11 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Possick practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Guilford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Hamden, CT and Orange, CT.
See Guilford Internists and Guilford Cardiologists.