Learn more about Dr. Stephen Powers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Powers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Powers, MD, FACS is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Essential Tremor
- Laser Surgery
- Movement Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Powers graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Powers has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Spirit Hospital
- Carlisle Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Powers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen K. Powers practice?
Dr. Stephen Powers practices Neurological Surgery near Harrisburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Fortuna, CA.
See Harrisburg Surgeons.