Learn more about Dr. Stephen Powers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Powers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Powers, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Essential Tremor
- Laser Surgery
- Movement Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Powers graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Powers has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Harrisburg Hospital
- Holy Spirit Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Kent Powers FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen K. Powers practice?
- Dr. Stephen Powers has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Powers practices Neurological Surgery near Harrisburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Mechanicsburg, PA.
See Harrisburg Neurological Surgeons.