Learn more about Dr. Stephen Prater:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Prater, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Prater, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Prater graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Prater has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Hospital
- Henry Medical Center Inc
- Piedmont Newnan Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Prater accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen Prater practice?
Dr. Stephen Prater practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Blairsville, GA and Roswell, GA.
See Atlanta Cardiologists.