A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Prater:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Prater, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Prater, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Prater graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Prater has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Hospital
- Henry Medical Center Inc
- Piedmont Newnan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Prater MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Prater practice?
- Dr. Stephen Prater has 20 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Prater practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Blairsville, GA and Monticello, GA.
See Atlanta Cardiologists.