Learn more about Dr. Stephen Prater:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Prater, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prater
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Prater Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Prater, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Prater graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Prater has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Medical Center Inc
- Piedmont Hospital
- Piedmont Newnan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Prater MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Prater practice?
- Dr. Stephen Prater has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Prater practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Cardiologists.