Learn more about Dr. Stephen Prater:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Prater, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prater
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Prater, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Prater graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Prater has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Medical Center Inc
- Piedmont Hospital
- Piedmont Newnan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Prater MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Prater practice?
- Dr. Stephen Prater has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Prater practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Cardiologists.