A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Prayson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Prayson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Prayson graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Prayson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St. Luke's Miners Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen A Prayson DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. Prayson practice?
- Dr. Stephen Prayson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Prayson practices Psychiatry near Quakertown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA.
See Quakertown Psychiatrists.