A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Preas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Preas is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Preas
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Preas Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Preas, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Preas graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Preas has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Hospital
- Dekalb Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Graham Preas MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Stephen G. Preas practice?
- Dr. Stephen Preas has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Preas practices Psychiatry near Loganville, GA.
See Loganville Psychiatrists.