A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Prendiville:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Prendiville, Otolaryngologist, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Prendiville, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dermal Fillers
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Prendiville graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Prendiville has 2 hospital affiliations:
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Lee Memorial Hospital-Healthpark
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Alexis Prendiville MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck.
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. Prendiville practice?
- Dr. Stephen Prendiville has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Prendiville practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near Cape Coral, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Myers, FL.
See Cape Coral Otolaryngologists and Cape Coral Surgeons.