Dr. Stephen Presser MD Patient Reviews

March 2nd, 2017
Had a very good experience with Dr. Presser. He explained everything to me and did what he said he would do.

April 26th, 2016
I used to see Tim the physician assistant for my psoriasis. He did an ok job. He wasn't the friendliest but he kept my psoriasis under control. I happened to see Valerie the nurse practitioner and she noticed a skin cancer on my face. Tim had seen me for years and never said anything. I just don't Tim was very thorough.

April 1st, 2016
Pleased overall
Dr. Presser and his Staff, including the PA, Tim Smith, have always been very responsive and helpful.

July 9th, 2014
Retired
Extremely helpful and confident in diagnosis/treatment and follow-up care. Very personable. I would recommend everyone I know for a full body-check. His very full & loyal patient load reflects that he has helped many. Don't waste time debating. Make the appointment. He's worth the wait.

July 9th, 2013
I had surgery for my skin cancer and he left a big scar. He is s nice guy but seems a little disheveled. I also had to wait a long time to see him. He was over a hour behind when I went to the office. Both his offices are run down and need a re-do. I now see his nurse practitioner as she is great and very thorough. I won't see Dr. Presser again but will continue to see his assistants.

March 28th, 2013
Fabulous!!
This was my 1st & only time to this practice; for the Moh's procedure for skin cancer on my nose. I was referred by my Dermatologist. Dr. Presser & his staff were wonderful. They answered my questions on the phone before my appointment & were quite kind & made the experience as low-anxiety as you could ask for.

November 4th, 2009
Patients Needs
Needs to review office staff and appointment setting practices including time for emergency patients