Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Living well with CIC Are you living with Chronic Idiopathic Constipation (CIC)? This guide to triggers, medications and lifestyle remedies will help you to manage your condition well.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Priest
Dr. Stephen Priest, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Southfield, MI, with another office in Royal Oak, MI. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Colon and Rectal Surgery. Dr. Priest is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital Royal Oak, Royal Oak 23 Years and Ambulatory Surgery Center,. Dr. Priest has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Priest has the following 1 specialty
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention....
Dr. Stephen Priest is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southfield, MI.
Dr. Steven Klein
General Surgery, Colon and Rectal Surgery
Southfield, MI 0 mi45
Dr. Peter Haas
Colon and Rectal Surgery
Beverly Hills, MI 0.83 mi
Dr. Erica Laipply
Colon and Rectal Surgery, General Surgery
Royal Oak, MI 1.64 mi9