A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Priest:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Priest is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Priest, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Priest graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Priest has 9 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Greene Priest MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen G. Priest practice?
- Dr. Stephen Priest has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Priest practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI and Novi, MI.
See Southfield Colorectal Surgeons.