A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Prover:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Prover is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prover
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Prover Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Prover, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Prover graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Prover has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Erwin Prover MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Stephen E. Prover practice?
- Dr. Stephen Prover has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Prover practices Psychiatry near San Pedro, CA.
See San Pedro Psychiatrists.