A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Purcell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Purcell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Purcell, DO is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acne Rosacea
- Dermal Fillers
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Purcell graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Purcell has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen M Purcell DO is a male Dermatologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Purcell practice?
- Dr. Stephen Purcell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Purcell practices Dermatology near Pottsville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA.
See Pottsville Dermatologists.