A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Pyles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Pyles, Pain Medicine, Anesthesiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Pyles, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Phantom Limb
Education & Awards
Dr. Pyles graduated from Marshall University , Huntington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pyles has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
- West Marion Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Pyles MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Pyles practice?
- Dr. Stephen Pyles has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Pyles practices Anesthesiology near Ocala, FL.
See Ocala Anesthesiologists.