A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Quaning:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Quaning, Internist is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Quaning graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Quaning has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen J Quaning MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Quaning practice?
- Dr. Stephen Quaning has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Quaning practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Internists and Orlando Geriatric Doctors.