A real family physician - what you expect. show details A real family physician - what you expect.
by Hank Wolfla on Aug 29th, 2016

A real old time physician who does not sit at a computer while talking to you. Excellent memory about you and your concerns. Friendly and helpful staff. Good clinical skills, and sees beyond just your immediate concerns. A real family physician.

by Greg Stanton on Aug 2nd, 2016

Old style Doctor. Cares personally for all his patients. Often times return calls personally. Easy to talk with. I really like Dr. Beck and am glad he is my doctor. I trust him completely.

by Anida Concannon on Dec 9th, 2015

Excellent doctor who is so smart and makes the patient feel better!

If you don't know this man, you should, he is awesome!!!!! show details If you don't know this man, you should, he is awesome!!!!!
by Jeffrey Gayle on Dec 7th, 2015

Dr. Beck is by far the greatest physician I have ever know. He listens to you, he is very compassionate, and extremely knowledgeable. What a great man!!!!!!

Fan of Dr. Beck show details Fan of Dr. Beck
by Ryan on Sep 23rd, 2015

The best family doctor to have in my opinion. I have my wife now going to him and she agrees. He treats you well as a patient, is thorough and is just a likeable guy.

by Tim Clark on Jan 26th, 2015

Dr. Beck is my primary doctor. He is AWESOME! Very personable and down to earth.

Patient show details Patient
by Greg Hoback on Jun 10th, 2013

Dr. Beck is an excellent Physician for one basic reason...he listens twice as much as he speaks. He also has a terrific sense of humor and is very personable. I once called his office @ 8am to schedule an appt to see him about an issue that I have had in my past that needed immediate attention due to pain. To my surprise, Dr. Beck answered his own phone and not a receptionist! Caught off guard I rambled off the problem to Dr. Beck. He said, "No problem Greg, I can fix that (BTW-no guarantee he can always do this!)! He asked a few more detailed questions to ensure he had the proper Rx and plan for treatment. He then asked for my pharmacy number and gave me specific instructions for the medication that he assured would be on the bottle as well. There are not too many docs that will do this without dragging you in for a pointless office visit just to collect the office visit compensation. Dr. Beck is a very knowledgeable and down-to-earth Physician that cares more about treating you quickly and effectively rather than making you pay an office fee just to increase his personal wealth. It also appears he treats his office staff very well. Dr. Stephen Beck is highly recommended.

First Physician that listened show details First Physician that listened
Oct 19th, 2011

Thanks Dr Beck.

Jan 14th, 2009

Very cool and down to earth doctor. Felt like more like a friend than a doctor. Plus he knows his stuff. very impressive.