A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Burton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Burton is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Burton, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Congenital Foot Deformities
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Dislocation
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sports Injuries
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Burton graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Burton has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Richard Burton MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen R. Burton practice?
- Dr. Stephen Burton has 9 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Burton practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clio, MI and Flushing, MI.
See Flint Orthopedic Surgeons.