A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Burton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Burton is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burton
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Burton, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Congenital Foot Deformities
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Dislocation
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sports Injuries
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Burton graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Burton has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Richard Burton MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen R. Burton practice?
- Dr. Stephen Burton has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Burton practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Flint, MI.
See Flint Surgeons.