A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Fisher is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Fisher, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Fisher has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fisher accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen Fisher practice?
Dr. Stephen Fisher practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Dacula, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Buford, GA and Gainesville, GA.
See Dacula Orthopedic Surgeons, Dacula Surgeons, and Dacula Sports Medicine Doctors.