Learn more about Dr. Stephen Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Fisher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fisher
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fisher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Fisher, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Fisher has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Mhp-Mercy Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Ronald Fisher MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen R. Fisher practice?
- Dr. Stephen Fisher has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Fisher practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Gainesville, GA.
See Gainesville Surgeons and Gainesville Orthopedic Surgeons.