A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Fisher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Fisher, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Fisher has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Mhp-Mercy Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Ronald Fisher MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen R. Fisher practice?
- Dr. Stephen Fisher has 6 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Fisher practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Dacula, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Buford, GA and Duluth, GA.
See Dacula Surgeons.