A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Goldberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Goldberg is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Goldberg, MD, PA is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldberg graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Goldberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital
- Montgomery General Hospital Inc
- Laurel Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Robert Goldberg MD and PA is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen R. Goldberg practice?
- Dr. Stephen Goldberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Goldberg practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Rockville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Riverdale, MD.
See Rockville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.