A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephenx Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Gordon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
- Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephenx R Gordon MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephenx R. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Stephenx Gordon has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephenx Gordon practices Anesthesiology near Santa Barbara, CA.
See Santa Barbara Anesthesiologists.