A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from University of Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gordon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen R. Gordon practice?
Dr. Stephen Gordon practices Anesthesiology near Santa Barbara, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Solvang, CA.
See Santa Barbara Anesthesiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Esteban Gordon, Dr. Stefan Gordon, Dr. Stephan Gordon, Dr. Steve Gordon