A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Griffith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Griffith is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Griffith, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Griffith graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Griffith has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Greeley Medical Center
- St Francis Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Richard Griffith MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen R. Griffith practice?
- Dr. Stephen Griffith has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Griffith practices Otolaryngology near Ames, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Leon, IA and West Des Moines, IA.
See Ames Otolaryngologists.