A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Griffith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Griffith
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Griffith Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Griffith, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Griffith graduated from Saint Louis University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Randolph Griffith MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Stephen R. Griffith practice?
- Dr. Stephen Griffith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Griffith practices Psychiatry near Fresno, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Chowchilla, CA.
See Fresno Psychiatrists.