A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Guy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Guy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Guy, MD, FACS is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Guy graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Guy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Barnabas Medical Center
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Guy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen R. Guy practice?
Dr. Stephen Guy practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ and Egg Harbor Township, NJ.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.