A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Guy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Guy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Guy, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Guy graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Guy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Guy FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Guy practice?
- Dr. Stephen Guy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Guy practices Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.