A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Johnson is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Johnson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Johnson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Read Johnson MD is a male Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen R. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Stephen Johnson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Johnson practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport Beach, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians and Los Angeles Pediatric Specialists.