Dr. Stephen Jones Is this you?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

May 28th, 2012

This man was a GODSEND!

I was SO LUCKY Dr. Jones was on call for my delivery at Evans. I had complications, the guy who did my epidural messed it up in a big way, and by the time it was all sorted out and I needed to push, I couldn't feel a thing. I had a fourth degree tear due to scar tissue from a previous surgery I'd kept asking everyone about at every appointment and the first thing Dr. Jones said was "I see a lot of scar tissue here...why no cesarean?" I was PO'd. But Dr. Jones said not to worry, and while my husband and son were whisked away to get cleaned up, the doc talked to me the whole time he fixed me up, soothing my nerves while he worked. When he finished he was so pleased with the job he offered to have a mirror rolled in so I could take a look for myself! Sewed me up tight as a drum and intimacy with my husband post-baby was incredible! The man is a genius. I have a happy, healthy 8 year old boy to show for it!