Learn more about Dr. Stephen Mitchell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Mitchell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Mitchell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mitchell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Georgetown University Hospital
- Georgetown University Hospital, Washington, Dc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Ray Mitchell MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen R. Mitchell practice?
- Dr. Stephen Mitchell has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Mitchell practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Rheumatology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists, Washington Rheumatologists, and Washington Pediatricians.