Dec 4th, 2013

Totally miss-managed my loved-one's health issues. Agreed to continue as my loved-one's physician until we secured another PCP in another city (a mere 30 minutes away)....then left a note with a receptionist stating he would no longer be my loved-one's physician, avoiding writing orders and refilling Rx's........that's patient abandonment, folks. Think twice before you trust this male who has M.D. after his name. Run, run as fast as you can from this person!!!!!

Great doctor show details Great doctor
May 24th, 2011

I have had Dr Newman as a doctor ever since I moved to Vacaville 10 years ago - I love him. He's easy to talk to and always helpful if I have questions.

Apr 28th, 2011

Great Doc.Great Staff. Friendly.Honest with his recommendations.I found both he and his staff cared and went beyond what others I have experienced have offered. Bottom line, I like them.

Feb 17th, 2010

Dr Newman has poor bedside manner. Dr Newman does not like to spend much time with patients. Dr Newman is not interested in talking about anything that was not provided in the initial reason for the visit. Dr Newman is very cut and dry and does not have a personal touch.