by LINDA SHOWS on Jul 27th, 2016

CANT SAY ENOUGH GREAT THINGS ABOUT DR.NEWMAN AND HIS STAFF

Dr. Newman - Vacaville, CA show details Dr. Newman - Vacaville, CA
Jan 22nd, 2016

Dr. Newman is a pro. Listens well and is very thorough. I appreciate having him as my primary care physician.

A caring doctor who actually believes in "Patient Centered Care" show details A caring doctor who actually believes in "Patient Centered Care"
by Lynda Hart on Jul 20th, 2015

My husband and I have worked in healthcare for more than 30 years. We can be highly critical of doctors and healthcare in general. I am now the caregiver and my husband is severely disabled. Dr Newman was caring, concerned and did not rush us. I attend all of my husbands appointments with him and they were always prompt and Dr Newman was reassuring and kind. We never waited more than 15 minutes. He called in person to follow up.

Apr 28th, 2011

Great Doc.Great Staff. Friendly.Honest with his recommendations.I found both he and his staff cared and went beyond what others I have experienced have offered. Bottom line, I like them.

Feb 17th, 2010

Dr Newman has poor bedside manner. Dr Newman does not like to spend much time with patients. Dr Newman is not interested in talking about anything that was not provided in the initial reason for the visit. Dr Newman is very cut and dry and does not have a personal touch.