A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Ruyle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Ruyle, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruyle graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Ruyle has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Robert Ruyle MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen R. Ruyle practice?
- Dr. Stephen Ruyle has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Ruyle practices Urology near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Englewood, CO.
See Denver Urologists.