A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Savage:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Savage is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Savage graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Savage has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hillside Hospital
- Maury Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Ross Savage MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen R. Savage practice?
- Dr. Stephen Savage has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Savage practices Family Medicine near Pulaski, TN.
See Pulaski Primary Care Doctors.