Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

best doctor alive show details best doctor alive
by Chris Hunter on Dec 6th, 2010

I live 40 miles from Pulaski and would drive even further if needed to see Dr. Savage. Three years ago I was having terrible health problems and this man spent a lot of time and follow up making sure I was doing what he recommended. I did and it probably saved my life. I follow up now every 6 months and he always takes all the time I need to make sure I understand how to keep my condition in check and I am healthier now than I have ever been in all my 54 years. I have sent friends to see him and they have all thanked me personally for sending them to see Dr. Savage. He loves to farm, and he is a good farmer i suspect. But he is an excellent doctor who cares about his patients.

Nov 22nd, 2010

I've seen him 3 times in Pulaski. I will go back

should be farming not practicing show details should be farming not practicing
Aug 13th, 2010

Dr. Savage is known around Pulaski for his love of farming NOT medicine. He has made that clear to me!!I have been going to him 18 months now for the same problem. Went to two specilists and had an mri. He argued the other Dr., that he sent me to was wrong. He is a waste of time and money. GO FARM!!

Patient show details Patient
by Patient on Feb 15th, 2010

That person is crazy. I love this doctor. He is a great guy and I have had wonderful experiences with him and his staff, and I have never known him to be wrong.

patient show details patient
by c on Sep 23rd, 2009

steer clear of this doctor. he misdiagnosed a spinal cord injury. i now have permanent nerve and muscle damage, as well as a lot of pain. i had to finally switch doctors in order to get help.