A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Wagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Wagner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Wagner, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagner graduated from Stanford University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wagner has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen R Wagner MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen R. Wagner practice?
- Dr. Stephen Wagner has 8 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Wagner practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN and Maple Grove, MN.
See Saint Paul Anesthesiologists and Saint Paul Pain Management Doctors.