A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Walker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Walker, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Walker has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen R Walker FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen R. Walker practice?
- Dr. Stephen Walker has 8 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Walker practices Urology near Ridley Park, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenixville, PA and Media, PA.
See Ridley Park Urologists.