A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Raab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Raab is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Raab, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Cytopathology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Cervical Tumor (Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Smooth Muscle Cancer (Leiomyosarcoma)
- Soft Tissue Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Thyroid Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
- Urologic Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cervical Diseases
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Raab graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Raab has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- University of Colorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Spencer Raab MD is a male Pathologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology and Cytopathology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen S. Raab practice?
- Dr. Stephen Raab has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Raab practices Anatomic Pathology and Cytopathology near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Pathologists.