Learn more about Dr. Stephen Raab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Raab is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Raab, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Cytopathology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Cervical Tumor (Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Smooth Muscle Cancer (Leiomyosarcoma)
- Soft Tissue Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Thyroid Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
- Urologic Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cervical Diseases
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Raab graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Raab has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- University of Colorado Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Raab accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen S. Raab practice?
Dr. Stephen Raab practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Cytopathology near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Pathologists.