A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Rancour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Rancour is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Rancour graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Rancour has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Annie Penn Hospital
- Wesley Long Community Hospital
- Women's Hospital of Greensboro
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Thomas Rancour MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen T. Rancour practice?
- Dr. Stephen Rancour has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Rancour practices Emergency Medicine near Greensboro, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Reidsville, NC and High Point, NC.
See Greensboro Emergency Physicians.