A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Rand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Rand is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rand
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rand Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Rand, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rand graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Rand has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Peter Rand MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Stephen P. Rand practice?
- Dr. Stephen Rand has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Rand practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Allergists and Brooklyn Pediatricians.