A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Rand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Rand is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Rand, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rand graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Rand has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Peter Rand MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Stephen P. Rand practice?
- Dr. Stephen Rand has 5 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Rand practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Patchogue, NY and Richmond Hill, NY.
See Brooklyn Allergists and Brooklyn Pediatricians.