A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Rand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Rand is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rand
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Rand Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Rand, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rand graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Rand has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Peter Rand MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Stephen P. Rand practice?
- Dr. Stephen Rand has 5 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Rand practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Patchogue, NY and Richmond Hill, NY.
See Brooklyn Allergists and Brooklyn Pediatricians.