Dr. Stephen Ranere MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 6 reviews

November 24th, 2014
Wonderful MD! Smart, caring, great bedside manor!
He is great and so is his entire staff at Belmont Medical Associates! Would give him 5 stars if I could!

February 25th, 2014
patient
Dr. Ranere is the most caring person especially in the medical field I have ever met. He is a very unique doctor and that is very hard to find now a days. He listens, explains and discusses all options during the visit serious or not. He never talks down to people and is always willing to take suggestions within reason. He is extremely compassionate and loves what he does. Always walks in with a friendly calm manner no matter what is happening. I have been a patient of Dr. Ranere for almost 20 yrs. As a matter of fact my whole family are also patients of his. I actually feel very lucky to have him as my PCP.

March 13th, 2013
He's Amazing -- even after 25 years!
He is always right on the money. I went in one time for heartburn -- he said it felt like gallbladder. I had an attack 3 days later and even the emergency room doctor didn't think it was gallbladder -- guess what, it was gallbladder! It was so filled with stones I had to have it removed. Also, my Mom asked him to do a breast exam after her OBGYN said she had a fatty tissue deposit in one. Dr. Ranere told her to get a biopsy right away and disregarded what OBGYN said. She was in Stage 3 cancer -- if she had waited any longer, she would have died. He is always wonderful and he will always be #1 in my book for saving my Mom. I've been going to him for over 25 years now.

August 20th, 2012
I totally trust Dr. Ranere. I could not be in better hands. He cares about you and it shows in every way. He is so accurate and amazingly perceptive, so knowledgeable that even when I have a major problem it will be taken care of. He is young but my major concern is that he decides to retire before I am gone. That would be dreadful..

August 10th, 2011
Dr. Ranere is always carIng and gives it to me straight. He always follows up personally and checks on me after a visit. He has been the best doctor I have been to and I wouldn't want to have to go to another.

August 8th, 2009
I've been a for patient for 18 yrs
A wounder Dr.Great bedside manner easy to talk to.