Dr. Stephen Raph Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Raph?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Raph?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

March 17th, 2011

unfeeling

I switched from him as my PCP because he was AWFUL! He acted like I was just bothering him by even showing up for my appointment. When you see your doctor, you want to feel like he/she feels your health is the most important thing in the world for those few minutes. I NEVER got that impression with him. He made it very clear he couldn't care less and just wanted to be somewhere else. Avoid, or you'll regret it.

May 23rd, 2009

QUACK

I showed up in this QUACKS office with a STROKE level blood pressure ( 180 over 90) and he did not even seem concerned! I tried to tell him I was having some serious side effects from my blood pressure medicine and he increased the dosage! 2.5 minutes talking to me and sent me on my way! He seems VERY prejudice against anyone who is over weight, or does not have good enough insurance for him to make a bunch of money off. This guy would be better suited to park cars rather than practice medicine!