Learn more about Dr. Stephen Raphael:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Raphael is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raphael
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Raphael Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Raphael, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Raphael graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Raphael has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Grand View Hospital
- Mercy Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Alan Raphael MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. Raphael practice?
- Dr. Stephen Raphael has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Raphael practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Harleysville, PA.
See Harleysville Allergists and Harleysville Pediatricians.