The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Raphael
Dr. Stephen Raphael, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Harleysville, PA. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology and Pediatrics. Dr. Raphael is affiliated with Grand View Health, Suburban Community Hospital and Montgomery Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Raphael has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Stephen Raphael is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Harleysville, PA.
Dr. Elizabeth Williams
Harleysville, PA 0.90 mi24
Dr. Edward Rothstein
Harleysville, PA 1.04 mi46
Dr. Elaine Kelbick
Anesthesiology, Allergy and Immunology
Harleysville, PA 1.04 mi35