A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Raphael:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Raphael is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Raphael, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Raphael graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Raphael has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Grand View Hospital
- Mercy Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Alan Raphael MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. Raphael practice?
- Dr. Stephen Raphael has 5 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Raphael practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Collegeville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Chalfont, PA and Perkasie, PA.
See Collegeville Allergists and Collegeville Pediatricians.