- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Raphael is Good. Dr. Raphael has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Raphael, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Asthma, Immune Deficiency, and Immunotherapy.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Raphael graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Raphael has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Grand View Hospital
- Mercy Suburban Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Raphael accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Raphael:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. Raphael practice?
Dr. Stephen Raphael practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Pediatrics near Collegeville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Perkasie, PA and Norristown, PA.
See Collegeville Allergists and Collegeville Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Esteban Raphael, Dr. Stefan Raphael, Dr. Stephan Raphael, Dr. Steve Raphael