A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Raterman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Raterman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raterman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Raterman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Raterman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Ankle Disorders
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Fracture Fixation
- Hand Deformities
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Sprains and Strains
Education & Awards
Dr. Raterman graduated from University of Louisville . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Raterman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Raterman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Raterman practice?
- Dr. Stephen Raterman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Raterman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Zephyrhills, FL.
See Tampa Orthopedic Surgeons.