Learn more about Dr. Stephen Raterman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Raterman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raterman
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Raterman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Raterman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Ankle Disorders
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Fracture Fixation
- Hand Deformities
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Sprains and Strains
Education & Awards
Dr. Raterman graduated from University of Louisville . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Raterman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Raterman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Raterman practice?
- Dr. Stephen Raterman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Raterman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Zephyrhills, FL.
See Tampa Orthopedic Surgeons.