Learn more about Dr. Stephen Raterman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Raterman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Raterman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Ankle Disorders
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Fracture Fixation
- Hand Deformities
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Sprains and Strains
Education & Awards
Dr. Raterman graduated from University of Louisville . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Raterman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Raterman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Raterman practice?
Dr. Stephen Raterman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Zephyrhills, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Tampa, FL.
See Zephyrhills Orthopedic Surgeons.