A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Redding:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Redding, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Redding, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Redding graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Redding has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Redding accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 19 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Anthem - 27 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen Redding practice?
- Dr. Stephen Redding practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Shelby Township, MI.