Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Redding
Dr. Stephen Redding, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Macomb, MI, with another office in Shelby Township, MI. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Redding is affiliated with St Joseph Mercy / Oakland, Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital and St Joseph Mercy Hospital. Dr. Redding has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Redding has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Stephen Redding is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Macomb, MI.
Dr. Kurt Ludwig
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Macomb, MI 0.01 mi18
Dr. Mimi Chen
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Clinton Township, MI 0.66 mi26
Dr. David Magyar
Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Clinton Township, MI 0.82 mi47