A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Reich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Reich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Reich, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dystonic Disorders
- Essential Tremor
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson Disease
- Progressive Supranuclear Palsy (PSP)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reich graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Reich has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Geffry Reich MD is a male Neurologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen G. Reich practice?
- Dr. Stephen Reich has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Reich practices Neurology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Neurologists.