A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Reich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Reich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Reich, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Dystonic Disorders
- Essential Tremor
- Movement Disorders
- Parkinson Disease
- Progressive Supranuclear Palsy (PSP)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reich graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Reich has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Priority Partners - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen G. Reich practice?
Dr. Stephen Reich practices Neurology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Neurologists.