A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Reidy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Reidy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Reidy, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reidy graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Reidy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Thousand Oaks Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Joseph Reidy MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Reidy practice?
- Dr. Stephen Reidy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Reidy practices Anesthesiology near Thousand Oaks, CA.
See Thousand Oaks Anesthesiologists.