Dr. Stephen Reiter MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

June 1st, 2016
Great Reputation
Excellent Staff! Great reputation. Experience is another great reason to make an appointment with This Doctor This is my only review another party with the same last name wrote a negative a. review. I am looking forward to my appointment!

May 27th, 2016
Harsh Nasty Office Staff
Even though I had a referral to Dr. Reiter, The Faquier hospital appointment schedule was over a month away. The hospital scheduled it and would not allow contact with the doctor's staff or appointment flexibility. I received a referral to see Doctor Reiter but it was too far off, later July. Found no other available means to contact Dr. Reiter, even though I had a Warrenton referral. I was screamed at by the phone attendant and a third party sitting with me heard the nasty tone and remarks from the schedule or hospital staff. No contact with the Dr's staff was allowed and I have had very good reports from others regarding Dr. Reiter's expertise. My appointment was cancelled without my permission or consent. I am disappointed in the manner that I was treated and the lack of flexibility to resolve the matter nor reach a representative working directly with Dr. Reiter.